9 Dutch Proverbs about ThoughAll Dutch Proverbs | Proverbs about Though
1. A horse may stumble, though he has four feet.
2. A man must eat, though every tree were a gallows.
3. An ape's an ape, though he wear a gold ring.
4. Darkness and night are mothers of thought.
5. Good drink drives out bad thoughts.
6. Reynard is still Reynard, though he put on a cowl.
7. The frog will jump back into the pool, although it sits on a golden stool.
8. Wisdom is a good purchase, though we pay dear for it.
9. The desire is the father of the thought.
Proverbs about Though
Quotes related to Though by Power Quotations