14 Dutch Proverbs about WantAll Dutch Proverbs | Proverbs about Want
1. He wants for ever, who would more acquire.
2. He wants to fly before he has wings.
3. He wants to learn how to shave using my beard.
4. No better masters than poverty and want.
5. The less wit a man has, the less he knows that he wants it.
6. The worth of a thing is best known by the want.
7. When Want comes in at the door, Love flies out at the window.
8. Who buys wants a hundred eyes, who sells need have but one.
9. Who wants fire, let him look for it in the ashes.
10. Who wants to beat a dog, soon finds a stick.
11. He who wants a new world must first buy the old.
12. There are no better masters than poverty and wants.
13. To want the last from the pot.
14. What good serve candle and glasses, if the owl does not want to see.
Proverbs about Want
Quotes related to Want by Power Quotations