29 Dutch Proverbs about WhereAll Dutch Proverbs | Proverbs about Where
1. Better when birds sing than where irons ring.
2. Envy crieth of spite where honour rideth.
3. Every why has its wherefore.
4. Everything has a wherefore.
5. Give credit where credit is due.
6. It is hard to steal where the host is a thief.
7. It's bad combing where there is no hair.
8. Little is done where many command.
9. Neither reprove nor flatter thy wife, where any one heareth or seeth it.
10. No one knows where another's shoe pinches.
11. 'Tis best woo where a man can see the smoke.
12. Where a man feels pain he lays his hand.
13. Where poverty comes in at the door, loves flies out at the window.
14. Where the bird was hatched it haunts.
15. Where the dike is lowest the water first runs over.
16. Where the hedge is lowest every one goes over.
17. Where there's no good within, no good comes out.
18. Who knows the tongues is at home everywhere.
19. Where there is nothing, the Emperor loses his right.
20. Where the bee sucks honey the spider sucks poison.
Proverbs about Where
Quotes related to Where by Power Quotations