16 Dutch Proverbs about WifeAll Dutch Proverbs | Proverbs about Wife
1. A brilliant daughter make a brittle wife.
2. A sad bride makes a glad wife.
3. Every little helps to lighten the freight, said the captain, as he threw his wife overboard.
4. Neither reprove nor flatter thy wife, where any one heareth or seeth it.
5. One God, one wife, but many friends.
6. Smoke, stench, and a troublesome wife are what drive men from home.
7. Two cocks in one house, a cat and a mouse, an old man and young wife, are always in strife.
8. Who has a bad wife, his hell begins on earth.
9. Whoso is tired of happy days, let him take a wife.
10. Wisdom in the man, patience in the wife, brings peace to the house, and a happy life.
11. Need makes the old wife trot.
12. A brilliant daughter makes a brittle wife.
13. A young wife, new bread, and green wood devastate a house.
14. When the husband earns well, the wife spends well.
15. Who is tired of happy days, let him take a wife.
16. A wise husband and a patient wife equal a peaceful home and a happy life.
Proverbs about Wife
Quotes related to Wife by Power Quotations