14 Dutch Proverbs about YoungAll Dutch Proverbs | Proverbs about Young
1. A young ewe and an old ram, every year bring forth a lamb.
2. The old ones sing, the young ones pipe.
3. The young ravens are beaked like the old.
4. Two cocks in one house, a cat and a mouse, an old man and young wife, are always in strife.
5. Young cats will mouse, young apes will louse.
6. Young folk, silly folk; old folk, cold folk.
7. Young folks think old folks to be fools, but old folks know young folks to be fools.
8. Young fools think that the old are dotards, but the old have forgotten more than the young fools know.
9. Young twigs may be bent, but not old trees.
10. As the old cock crows, the young cock learns.
11. The young may die, the old must die.
12. A young wife, new bread, and green wood devastate a house.
13. What the old ones sing, the young ones whistle.
14. Learned young is done old.
Proverbs about Young
Quotes related to Young by Power Quotations