14 English Proverbs about BackAll English Proverbs | Proverbs about Back
1. The crow went traveling abroad and came back just as black.
2. Curiosity killed the cat. Satisfaction brought it back, that's why the cat has nine lives.
3. Diseases come on horseback, but steal away on foot.
4. Like water off a duck's back.
5. Making a rod for your own back.
6. Salvage Something From Every Setback.
7. Scratch my back and i will scratch yours.
8. You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.
9. It is the last straw that breaks the camel's back.
10. Truth comes back where she has once visited.
11. If it were not for the belly, the back might wear gold.
12. If every bird take back its own feathers, you'll be naked.
13. Better bend the back than bruise the forehead.
14. The last straw breaks the camel's back.
Proverbs about Back
Quotes related to Back by Power Quotations