16 English Proverbs about BlindAll English Proverbs | Proverbs about Blind
1. A blind man will not thank you for a looking-glass.
2. Blind is the bookless man.
3. Blind men can judge no colours.
4. Blind men should not judge of colours.
5. The afterthought is good for nought, except it be to catch blind horses with.
6. For whom does the blind man's wife paint herself?
7. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.
8. In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
9. Love is blind.
10. Who is so deaf or so blind as he that willfully will neither hear nor see?
11. A nod's as good as a wink to a blind horse.
12. There's none so blind as those who will not see.
13. When the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.
14. If the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.
15. He who would rule must hear and be deaf, see and be blind.
16. The nest of the blind bird is made by god.
Proverbs about Blind
Quotes related to Blind by Power Quotations