19 English Proverbs about ChildAll English Proverbs | Proverbs about Child
1. A proverb is the child of experience.
2. Children are poor men's riches.
3. Children suck the mother when they are young and the father when they are old.
4. Late children are early orphans.
5. Proverbs are the children of experience.
6. The Devil's children have the Devil's luck.
7. We are all Adam's children, but silk makes the difference.
8. A burnt child dreads the fire.
9. Better a snotty child than his nose wiped off.
10. He that hath no children doth bring them up well.
11. Heaven protects children, sailors and drunken men.
12. Spare the rod and spoil the child.
13. Fools and children tell the truth.
14. Children are certain cares, but uncertain comforts.
15. Children and fools must not play with edged tools.
16. A man among children will long be a child; a child among men will soon be a man.
17. With one child you may walk; with two you may ride; when you have three, at home you must bide.
18. A child may have too much of his mother's blessing.
19. Slop your hogs before you feed your children.
Proverbs about Child
Quotes related to Child by Power Quotations