13 English Proverbs about ComesAll English Proverbs | Proverbs about Comes
1. Death always comes too early or too late.
2. After a storm comes a calm.
3. Everything comes to him who waits.
4. The pitcher goes so often to the well that it comes home broken at last.
5. What goes around comes around.
6. A trapped cat becomes a lion.
7. The darkest hour comes just before the dawn.
8. Truth comes back where she has once visited.
9. A dimple in the chin, your living comes in; a dimple in the cheek, your living to seek.
10. Good judgement comes from experience, and experience comes from poor judgement.
11. Welcome, evil, if thou comest alone.
12. Evil comes to us by ells and goes away by inches.
13. God comes at last when we think he is furthest off.
Proverbs about Comes
Quotes related to Comes by Power Quotations