11 English Proverbs about EarlyAll English Proverbs | Proverbs about Early
1. Death always comes too early or too late.
2. Late children are early orphans.
3. The early bird catches the worm.
4. Early bird gets the worm.
5. Early to rise early to bed makes a man socialy dead.
6. If you buy cheaply, you pay dearly.
7. It's the early bird that gets the worm.
8. The early bird gets the worm.
9. The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
10. Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.
11. Gray hairs are death's early blossoms.
Proverbs about Early
Quotes related to Early by Power Quotations