27 English Proverbs about EvenAll English Proverbs | Proverbs about Even
1. A stumble may prevent a fall.
2. A joyful evening may follow a sorrowful morning.
3. In the morning be first up, and in the evening last to go to bed, for they that sleep catch no fish.
4. Rain before seven; clear before eleven.
5. Revenge is a dish that should be eaten cold.
6. Spring is when you feel like whistling even with a shoe full of slush.
7. A fool can ask more questions in an hour than a wise man can answer in seven years.
8. A fool may ask more questions in an hour than a wise man can answer in seven years.
9. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
10. It is better to begin in the evening than not at all.
11. Six hours for a man, seven for a woman, and eight for a fool.
12. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.
13. Even a worm will turn.
14. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
15. Everything's eventual.
16. If words could only speak, they'd mean even less.
17. It's easy to be wise after the event.
18. Keep a thing seven years and you will always find a use for it.
19. You lose some... and you win some... and some you don't even bother to play.
20. You may poke a man's fire after you've known him for seven years.
Proverbs about Even
Quotes related to Even by Power Quotations