8 English Proverbs about FliesAll English Proverbs | Proverbs about Flies
1. Make yourself all honey and the flies will devour you.
2. Honey catches more flies than vinegar.
3. Time flies when you're having fun.
4. Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana.
5. You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.
6. Eagles don't catch flies.
7. Laws catch flies but lets hornets go free.
8. The eagle does not catch flies.
Proverbs about Flies
Quotes related to Flies by Power Quotations