36 English Proverbs about FoolAll English Proverbs | Proverbs about Fool
1. A fool can ask more questions in an hour than a wise man can answer in seven years.
2. A fool may ask more questions in an hour than a wise man can answer in seven years.
3. An enterprizing foole needs little wit.
4. He is a fool that kisseth the maid when he may kiss the mistress.
5. He that's a wise man by day is no fool by night.
6. Riches serve a wise man but command a fool.
7. Six hours for a man, seven for a woman, and eight for a fool.
8. A fool and his money are soon parted.
9. Better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
10. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
11. Fools gawp at masterpieces - wise men set out to outdo masterpieces.
12. Fools rush in where angels fear to tread.
13. Great minds think alike, but fools seldom differ.
14. Penny wise, pound foolish.
15. Success makes a fool seem wise.
16. Success makes a fool seem wise.
17. He is a fool who cannot be angry; but he is a wise man who will not.
18. It takes great wisdom to play the fool.
19. Fools are weatherwise, and those that are weatherwise are seldom otherwise.
20. Fools and children tell the truth.
Proverbs about Fool
Quotes related to Fool by Power Quotations