8 English Proverbs about FootAll English Proverbs | Proverbs about Foot
1. He that goes barefoot must not plant thorns.
2. Spring has come when you can put your foot on three daisies.
3. Diseases come on horseback, but steal away on foot.
4. A cobbler formed the shape of shoes on a wooden foot shaped last. If it lasted long he was happy.
5. If you keep your mouth shut, you won't put your foot in it.
6. Misfotunes come on wings and depart on foot.
7. Never tell your enemy that your foot aches.
8. There is no better manure than the farmer's foot.
Proverbs about Foot
Quotes related to Foot by Power Quotations