20 English Proverbs about GetsAll English Proverbs | Proverbs about Gets
1. Length begets loathing.
2. The cow that's first up gets the first of the dew.
3. Tis money that begets money.
4. A lie can be halfway around the world before the truth gets its boots on.
5. Early bird gets the worm.
6. He who sleeps forgets his hunger.
7. It's the early bird that gets the worm.
8. It's the squeaky wheel that gets the grease.
9. The early bird gets the worm.
10. The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
11. The nail that sticks out gets pounded.
12. The squeaky wheel gets the grease.
13. When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
14. 'Tis money that begets money.
15. The squeaking wheel gets the grease.
16. The going gets tough, the tough get going.
17. He that gets forgets, but he that wants thinks on.
18. Prosperity gets followers, but adversity distinguishes them.
19. A son is a son till he gets him a wife, but a daughter's a daughter the rest of your life.
20. Money begets money.
Proverbs about Gets
Quotes related to Gets by Power Quotations