7 English Proverbs about GlassAll English Proverbs | Proverbs about Glass
1. A blind man will not thank you for a looking-glass.
2. Fame is a magnifying glass.
3. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
4. Sometimes people who live in glass houses throw stones because their windows are painted.
5. Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
6. There is no better looking-glass than an old friend.
7. He that lives in a glass house must not throw stones.
Proverbs about Glass
Quotes related to Glass by Power Quotations