68 English Proverbs about GoodAll English Proverbs | Proverbs about Good
1. A leap year is never a good sheep year.
2. Anger dies quickly with a good man.
3. Anger is shortlived in a good man.
4. Plenty know good ale, but don't know much after that.
5. The afterthought is good for nought, except it be to catch blind horses with.
6. There's many a good cock come out of a tattered bag.
7. There's many a good tune played on an old fiddle.
8. Where old age is evil, youth can learn no good.
9. His fore feet though you sever, his grip he'll make good.
10. A ragged colt may make a good horse.
11. A good beginning makes a good ending.
12. All ask if a man be rich, no one if he be good.
13. There is no good accord where every man would be a lord.
14. A degenerate nobleman is like a turnip. There is nothing good of him but that which is underground.
15. Cheat me in the price, but not in the goods.
16. Good words cool more than cold water.
17. Set good against evil.
18. The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
19. There is but an hour a day between a good housewife and a bad one.
20. A good man in an evil society seems the greatest villain of all.
Proverbs about Good
Quotes related to Good by Power Quotations