16 English Proverbs about HalfAll English Proverbs | Proverbs about Half
1. A maid who laughs is half taken.
2. The person who is tired will find time to sleep. A person with a bad name is already half hanged.
3. A man without a wife is but half a man.
4. Half a loaf is better than none.
5. Well begun is half done.
6. A lie can be halfway around the world before the truth gets its boots on.
7. Don't spoil the ship for a halfpenny of tar.
8. Half the world does not know how the other half lives.
9. What "they say" is half lies.
10. One half of the world does not know how the other half lives.
11. Do not meet troubles half-way.
12. A half the truth is often a whole lie.
13. A bold attempt is half of success.
14. A sin confessed is half forgiven.
15. A fault confessed is half redressed.
16. Don't meet trouble halfway.
Proverbs about Half
Quotes related to Half by Power Quotations