9 English Proverbs about HappyAll English Proverbs | Proverbs about Happy
1. If you want to be happy for a year, plant a garden; if you want to be happy for life, plant a tree.
2. Happy wife, happy life.
3. A cobbler formed the shape of shoes on a wooden foot shaped last. If it lasted long he was happy.
4. If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?
5. If mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.
6. Happy is the bride the sun shines on.
7. If you would be happy for a week, take a wife; if you would be happy for a month, kill a pig; but if you would be happy all your life, plant a garden.
8. Happy is the country which has no history.
9. There is an hour wherein a man might be happy all his life, could he find it.
Proverbs about Happy
Quotes related to Happy by Power Quotations