17 English Proverbs about HeartAll English Proverbs | Proverbs about Heart
1. Never love with all your heart, it only ends in breaking.
2. The face is no index to the heart.
3. A man's first care should be to avoid the reproaches of his own heart, his next to escape the censures of the world.
4. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
5. A good surgeon has an eagle's eye, a lion's heart, and a lady's hand.
6. A merry heart makes a long life.
7. Faint heart ne'er won fair lady.
8. Home is where the heart is.
9. Two things prolong your life: A quiet heart and a loving wife.
10. What the eye doesn't see, the heart doesn't grieve over.
11. Cold hands, warm heart.
12. The way to a man's heart is through his stomach.
13. Faint heart never won fair lady.
14. Please the eye and plague the heart.
15. Better a little chiding than a good deal of heartache.
16. A merry heart goes all the way.
17. The village slatternly wench has the form of a dove, the heart of a fox, and the mind of an toad.
Proverbs about Heart
Quotes related to Heart by Power Quotations