12 English Proverbs about HomeAll English Proverbs | Proverbs about Home
1. There's no place like home.
2. East or West, home is best.
3. Home is where the heart is.
4. Home is where you hang your hat.
5. The pitcher goes so often to the well that it comes home broken at last.
6. Curses, like chickens, come home to roost.
7. If the mountain will not come to Mahomet, Mahomet must go to the mountain.
8. Home is home, though it be never so homely.
9. Go abroad and you'll hear news of home.
10. With one child you may walk; with two you may ride; when you have three, at home you must bide.
11. A man's home is his castle.
12. Chickens have come home to roost.
Proverbs about Home
Quotes related to Home by Power Quotations