10 English Proverbs about HourAll English Proverbs | Proverbs about Hour
1. The darkest hour is that before the dawn.
2. A fool can ask more questions in an hour than a wise man can answer in seven years.
3. A fool may ask more questions in an hour than a wise man can answer in seven years.
4. An hour may destroy what an age was building.
5. Six hours for a man, seven for a woman, and eight for a fool.
6. There is but an hour a day between a good housewife and a bad one.
7. The darkest hour is just before dawn.
8. The darkest hour comes just before the dawn.
9. There is an hour wherein a man might be happy all his life, could he find it.
10. Six hours' sleep for a man, seven for a woman and eight for a fool.
Proverbs about Hour
Quotes related to Hour by Power Quotations