14 English Proverbs about HouseAll English Proverbs | Proverbs about House
1. There is but an hour a day between a good housewife and a bad one.
2. Don't trudge mud into the house of love.
3. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
4. Sometimes people who live in glass houses throw stones because their windows are painted.
5. Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
6. A house divided cannot stand.
7. Make not the door wider than the house.
8. Sweep the house with a broom in may and you'll sweep the luck of the house away.
9. Burn not your house to scare away the mice.
10. The first year let your house to your enemy; the second to your friend; the third live in it yourself.
11. A house built by the wayside is either too high or too low.
12. Fools build houses and wise men live in them.
13. Woe to the house where there is no chiding.
14. He that lives in a glass house must not throw stones.
Proverbs about House
Quotes related to House by Power Quotations