19 English Proverbs about LastAll English Proverbs | Proverbs about Last
1. First impressions are the most lasting.
2. In the morning be first up, and in the evening last to go to bed, for they that sleep catch no fish.
3. Last ship, best ship.
4. The pitcher that goes too often to the well is broken at last.
5. Too hot to last.
6. He laughs best who laughs last.
7. Make not your sail too big for your ballast.
8. Cobbler, stick to thy last.
9. He who laughs last laughs best.
10. He who last, lasts, laughs last.
11. A cobbler formed the shape of shoes on a wooden foot shaped last. If it lasted long he was happy.
12. The pitcher goes so often to the well that it comes home broken at last.
13. The last drop makes the cup run over.
14. It is the last straw that breaks the camel's back.
15. He who laughs last, laughs longest.
16. The last benefit is most remembered.
17. God comes at last when we think he is furthest off.
18. A cobbler should stick to his last.
19. The last straw breaks the camel's back.
Proverbs about Last
Quotes related to Last by Power Quotations