15 English Proverbs about LongAll English Proverbs | Proverbs about Long
1. In a cat's eye, all things belong to cats.
2. A creaking cart goes long on the wheels.
3. In a cat's eyes, all things belong to cats.
4. A creaking door hangs longest.
5. A merry heart makes a long life.
6. A cobbler formed the shape of shoes on a wooden foot shaped last. If it lasted long he was happy.
7. It's a long lane that has no turning.
8. Long absent, soon forgotten.
9. Two things prolong your life: A quiet heart and a loving wife.
10. He who laughs last, laughs longest.
11. The difficult is done at once, the impossible takes a little longer.
12. Old sins have long shadows.
13. A man among children will long be a child; a child among men will soon be a man.
14. Long fingers count out money.
15. He who sups with the devil has need of a long spoon.
Proverbs about Long
Quotes related to Long by Power Quotations