16 English Proverbs about LookAll English Proverbs | Proverbs about Look
1. A blind man will not thank you for a looking-glass.
2. A man is as old as he feels, and a woman as old as she looks.
3. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.
4. A cat may look at a king.
5. Look after the pennies and the pounds will look after themselves.
6. Look before you leap.
7. When your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.
8. Never look a gift horse in the mouth.
9. When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.
10. What is extraordinary, try to look at with your own eyes.
11. You must look where it is not as well as where it is.
12. God looks to clean hands, not to full ones.
13. A man is as old as he feels, a woman as old as she looks.
14. There is no better looking-glass than an old friend.
15. The other side of the road always looks cleanest.
16. God help the rich, the poor can look after themselves.
Proverbs about Look
Quotes related to Look by Power Quotations