11 English Proverbs about OftenAll English Proverbs | Proverbs about Often
1. Anger is often more hurtful than the injury that caused it.
2. The pitcher that goes too often to the well is broken at last.
3. The pitcher will go to the well once too often.
4. A little body often harbours a great soul.
5. The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry.
6. It's often a person's mouth broke their nose.
7. The pitcher goes so often to the well that it comes home broken at last.
8. A half the truth is often a whole lie.
9. We are often shot with our own feathers.
10. Thrift is a great revenue. a little, often, leaves wrinkles in the purse.
11. Wit is more often a shield than a lance.
Proverbs about Often
Quotes related to Often by Power Quotations