16 English Proverbs about OnceAll English Proverbs | Proverbs about Once
1. The pitcher will go to the well once too often.
2. He that is once born, once must die.
3. Once bitten, twice shy.
4. A coward dies a thousand times before his death. The valiant never taste of death but once.
5. Cowards die many times, but a brave man only dies once.
6. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.
7. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
8. Measure twice, cut once.
9. Once smitten, twice shy.
10. Once bitten, forever smitten.
11. If he deceives me once, shame on him; if he deceives me twice, shame on me.
12. The difficult is done at once, the impossible takes a little longer.
13. Truth comes back where she has once visited.
14. It is better to conceal one's knowledge than to reveal one's ignorance.
15. If a man deceive me once, shame on him; but if he deceive me twice, shame on me.
16. Better face a danger once than be always in fear.
Proverbs about Once
Quotes related to Once by Power Quotations