10 English Proverbs about PeopleAll English Proverbs | Proverbs about People
1. Learning makes people fit company for themselves.
2. Young people don't know what age is, and old people forget what youth was.
3. If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?
4. Laughter is the shortest distance between two people.
5. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
6. Sometimes people who live in glass houses throw stones because their windows are painted.
7. The value of ANYTHING is determined by the agreement of only two people.
8. You cannot make people honest by an act of parliament.
9. If you make songs about yourself, you can't blame other people for singing them.
10. People with wax heads shouldn't walk in the sun.
Proverbs about People
Quotes related to People by Power Quotations