17 English Proverbs about PoorAll English Proverbs | Proverbs about Poor
1. Alms never make poor.
2. Children are poor men's riches.
3. Poor Trust is dead; Bad Pay killed him.
4. The north wind has no corn and a poor man no friend.
5. Poor thieves in halters we behold; And great thieves in their chains of gold.
6. A poor beauty finds more lovers than husbands.
7. A poor workman blames his tools.
8. Poor men seek meat for their stomach, rich men stomach for their meat.
9. Abundance maketh poor.
10. Noble birth is a poor dish at table.
11. He who lives according to nature will never be poor, and he who lives according to opinion will never be rich.
12. There's one law for the rich and another for the poor.
13. Good judgement comes from experience, and experience comes from poor judgement.
14. Everyone is weary: the poor in seeking, the rich in keeping, the good in learning.
15. A poor man's debt makes a great noise.
16. God help the rich man, let the poor man beg.
17. God help the rich, the poor can look after themselves.
Proverbs about Poor
Quotes related to Poor by Power Quotations