9 English Proverbs about SleepAll English Proverbs | Proverbs about Sleep
1. In the morning be first up, and in the evening last to go to bed, for they that sleep catch no fish.
2. The person who is tired will find time to sleep. A person with a bad name is already half hanged.
3. And he repents in thorns that sleeps in beds of roses.
4. A quiet conscience sleeps in thunder.
5. He who sleeps forgets his hunger.
6. Let sleeping dogs lie.
7. Without sleep, no health.
8. Cheese and money should always sleep together one night.
9. Six hours' sleep for a man, seven for a woman and eight for a fool.
Proverbs about Sleep
Quotes related to Sleep by Power Quotations