9 English Proverbs about StickAll English Proverbs | Proverbs about Stick
1. Sticks and stones will break my bones, but names will never hurt me.
2. Take a dog for a companion and a stick in your hand.
3. Cobbler, stick to thy last.
4. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will break my spirit.
5. The nail that sticks out gets pounded.
6. The darkest place is under the candlestick.
7. Throw dirt enough, and some will stick.
8. There is no benefit that sticks to the fingers.
9. A cobbler should stick to his last.
Proverbs about Stick
Quotes related to Stick by Power Quotations