8 English Proverbs about WineAll English Proverbs | Proverbs about Wine
1. Of wine the middle, of oil the top, and of honey the bottom is best.
2. Beer before wine, you'll feel fine. Wine before beer, you'll feel queer.
3. Cast not your pearls before swine.
4. Fresh pork and new wine kill a man before his time.
5. Good wine needs no bush.
6. When the wine is in, the wit is out.
7. It is a good wind that blows a man to the wine.
8. Wine sets an edge to wit.
Proverbs about Wine
Quotes related to Wine by Power Quotations