201 Estonian Proverbs / Page 10
181. Who suffers will live long.
182. Who takes care of a cat will take care of a horse too.
183. Who takes care of a widow's 'hole' will inherit the heavenly kingdom.
184. Who talks a lot lies a lot.
185. Who talks a lot will be in trouble.
186. Who talks a lot will get little done.
187. Who toils and moils will be helped by God.
188. Who touches all will see many a thing.
189. Who wanders all the moors will taste all the berries.
190. Who wants to makes his friend his enemy should loan him some money.
191. Who wants to teach others has to be learned himself.
192. Who wants will get.
193. Who weds a widow with three children takes four thieves into his house.
194. Who whisks himself on a Saturday will be punished by God.
195. Who works hard alone will gobble alone.
196. Who works hard will feel no hunger.
197. Who works in sweat will eat with appetite.
198. Whos's lazy when living will be lazy when dying.
199. Wise is who admits he is still ignorant.
200. You cannot eat downwind, you will get the chaff in your eyes.