5 Estonian Proverbs about BreadAll Estonian Proverbs | Proverbs about Bread
1. If the bread in the oven is a failure you lose a week; if the harvest is a failure you lose a year; if marriage is a failure then you lose a life.
2. Where there's work, there's bread.
3. Respect bread because bread is older than we are.
4. Who goes out begging with a bread will come back with a piece, who goes out with a piece will come back with a bread.
5. Who eats bread with barley porridge will be sent to Siberia.
Proverbs about Bread
Quotes related to Bread by Power Quotations