6 Estonian Proverbs about GoesAll Estonian Proverbs | Proverbs about Goes
1. He who rows goes far.
2. Who goes to catch a partridge will lose a hen.
3. Who goes out begging with a bread will come back with a piece, who goes out with a piece will come back with a bread.
4. Who goes to church without his axe is a shitty man.
5. A dog who is called for, an honest man goes himself.
6. Smart is the one who goes along with time, stupid is the one who bears his fangs.
Proverbs about Goes
Quotes related to Goes by Power Quotations