10 Estonian Proverbs about HimselfAll Estonian Proverbs | Proverbs about Himself
1. Who helps himself will be helped by God.
2. Who whisks himself on a Saturday will be punished by God.
3. Who laughs at beggar's staff and roundhouse will be put to prison himself.
4. Who has burnt himself with soup will blow on water as well.
5. It is a sheep who lets himself sheared.
6. Who lifts a dog's tail is a dog himself.
7. Who cheats is a dog, who lets himself be cheated is an ass.
8. A dog who is called for, an honest man goes himself.
9. He who cooks the soup must eat it up himself.
10. Who wants to teach others has to be learned himself.
Proverbs about Himself
Quotes related to Himself by Power Quotations