13 French Proverbs about BlindAll French Proverbs | Proverbs about Blind
1. A blind hen can sometimes find her corn.
2. A deaf husband and a blind wife are always a happy couple.
3. In the kingdom of the blind men, those who are blessed with one eye are kings.
4. One blind man leads another into the ditch.
5. The one-eyed are kings in the land of the blind.
6. To make a happy couple, the husband must be deaf and the wife blind.
7. We shall see, as the blind man said.
8. When the blind man carries the banner, woe to those who follow.
9. Fortune is blind, but not invisible.
10. When a blind man bears the standard, pity those who follow.
11. A good husband should be deaf and a good wife should be blind.
12. In a good family the husband is deaf and the wife blind.
13. Loving with the eyes only, has blinded a lot of fools.
Proverbs about Blind
Quotes related to Blind by Power Quotations