12 French Proverbs about DrinkAll French Proverbs | Proverbs about Drink
1. At a little fountain one drinks at one's ease.
2. Believe that, and drink some water.
3. Eat bread at pleasure, drink wine by measure.
4. He who has drunk will drink.
5. Never say, Fountain, I will not drink of thy water.
6. Spit not in the well, you may have to drink its water.
7. The mountaineer's ass carries wine and drinks water.
8. To eat and drink, and sleep together, is marriage, methinks.
9. You cannot make an ass drink if he is not thirsty.
10. A good burgundy does a lot for women, especially when men drink it.
11. Eat with pleasure; drink with measure.
12. Nothing equals the joy of the drinker, except the joy of the wine in being drunk.
Proverbs about Drink
Quotes related to Drink by Power Quotations