19 French Proverbs about EverythingAll French Proverbs | Proverbs about Everything
1. Everything does not fall that totters.
2. Everything goes by favour and cousinship.
3. Everything goes to him who does not want it.
4. Everything in time comes to him who knows how to wait.
5. Everything may be bought except day and night.
6. It is only idle people who can find time for everything.
7. Love does much, money everything.
8. Love subdues everything except the recreant's heart.
9. One day is as good as two for him who does everything in its place.
10. When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.
11. Everything must have a beginning.
12. There is a remedy for everything except death.
13. Everything comes to the man who does not need it.
14. He who has everything is content with nothing.
15. He who is hopeless is capable of everything.
16. Everything passes, everything wears out, everything breaks.
17. Everything passes; everything wears out; everything breaks.
18. One day is as good as two for the person who does everything in its place.
19. He who grasps at too much loses everything.
Proverbs about Everything
Quotes related to Everything by Power Quotations