8 French Proverbs about FallsAll French Proverbs | Proverbs about Falls
1. A person is unlucky who falls on his back and breaks his nose.
2. He falls on his back and breaks his nose.
3. He is like a cat, he always falls on his feet.
4. He that stumbles and falls not, mends his pace.
5. He that takes too great a leap falls into the ditch.
6. The corn falls out of a shaken sheaf.
7. Who spits against heaven, it falls on his head.
8. Nothing falls into the mouth of a sleeping fox.
Proverbs about Falls
Quotes related to Falls by Power Quotations