9 French Proverbs about FindsAll French Proverbs | Proverbs about Finds
1. A man takes his own wherever he finds it.
2. Every one takes his pleasure where he finds it.
3. He who looks not before finds himself behind.
4. One fool always finds a greater fool to admire him.
5. There is no pot so bad but finds it cover.
6. When the devil finds the door shut he goes away.
7. A bad workman never finds a good tool.
8. One finds little ingratitude so long as one is in a position to grant favors.
9. When a man finds no peace within himself, it is useless to look for it elsewhere.
Proverbs about Finds
Quotes related to Finds by Power Quotations