7 French Proverbs about HellAll French Proverbs | Proverbs about Hell
1. He that would go to sea for pleasure would go to hell for a pastime.
2. The lawyer's pouch is a mouth of hell.
3. To whom do you offer your shells for sale? To people who come from Saint Michel.
4. Were the devil to come from hell to fight, there would forthwith be a Frenchman to accept the challenge.
5. To heaven for the music but to hell for a good conversation.
6. Unless Hell is full, no lawyer will ever be saved.
7. You need to break the shell in order to have the almond.
Proverbs about Hell
Quotes related to Hell by Power Quotations