19 French Proverbs about IntoAll French Proverbs | Proverbs about Into
1. A thorn comes into the world point foremost.
2. He expects that larks will fall ready roasted into his mouth.
3. He has put all his eggs into one basket.
4. He puts his sickle into another man's harvest.
5. He sins as much who holds the bag as he who puts into it.
6. He that takes too great a leap falls into the ditch.
7. He that would keep his house clean must not let priest or pigeon into it.
8. He who wishes to make a golden door drives a nail into it every day.
9. Incense intoxicates and every one wishes for it.
10. Loaves put awry into the oven come out crooked.
11. One blind man leads another into the ditch.
12. The dog gets into the mill under cover of the ass.
13. With the help of an If you might put Paris into a bottle.
14. You must not throw stones into your neighbor's garden.
15. No flies get into a shut mouth.
16. Nothing falls into the mouth of a sleeping fox.
17. He that wants to keep his house clean must not let priest or pigeon into it.
18. With enough "ifs" we could put Paris into a bottle.
19. With the help of an "if' you might put Paris into a bottle.
Proverbs about Into
Quotes related to Into by Power Quotations