8 French Proverbs about MarryAll French Proverbs | Proverbs about Marry
1. Between promising and giving a man should marry his daughter.
2. Marry in haste and repent at leisure.
3. Marry in haste repent at leisure.
4. Marry in May, rue for aye.
5. Marry your son when you please, your daughter when you can.
6. If you don't want to be deceived, then marry on February 30th.
7. Widows comfort themselves when they remarry, widowers take revenge.
8. Who cares well for cats will marry as happily as he or she could ever wish.
Proverbs about Marry
Quotes related to Marry by Power Quotations