21 French Proverbs about OnesAll French Proverbs | Proverbs about Ones
1. But for all that the honest man has not got his purse.
2. For the last-comer the bones.
3. Honest poverty is thinly sown.
4. Maturity consists of no longer being taken in by oneself.
5. Nothing is more like an honest man than a rogue.
6. One always knocks oneself in the sore place.
7. One bad general is better than two good ones.
8. One often has need of a lesser than oneself.
9. The big fish eat the little ones.
10. Thrive by honesty or remain poor.
11. Touch not another man's money, for the most honest never added to it.
12. You must not throw stones into your neighbor's garden.
13. The surest way to remain poor is to be an honest man.
14. It is only the tree loaded with fruit that the people throw stones.
15. Men will only throw stones at trees that are laden with fruit.
16. Nothing looks more like an honest man than a villain.
17. Nothing resembles an honest man more than a cheat.
18. One good argument is worth more than ten better ones.
19. Small gifts maintain friendship, big ones maintain love.
20. There are no beautiful prisons or ugly loved ones.
Proverbs about Ones
Quotes related to Ones by Power Quotations