70 French Proverbs about OtherAll French Proverbs | Proverbs about Other
1. A landmark is very well placed between the fields of two brothers.
2. A merry life forgets father and mother.
3. A Montgomery division: all on one side, nothing on the other.
4. Another's misfortune is only a dream.
5. Don't teach your grandmother to suck eggs.
6. He beat the bushes and another caught the birds.
7. He carries fire in one hand, water in the other.
8. He looks one way and rows another.
9. He pulls at a long rope who desires another's death.
10. He puts his sickle into another man's harvest.
11. He who is anxious for the death of another has a long rope to pull.
12. He who torments others does not sleep well.
13. He who waits for another man's trencher often dines in imagination.
14. I know by my own pot how the others boil.
15. Ingratitude is the mother of every vice.
16. Mother's love is ever in its spring.
17. Night is the mother of councils.
18. One barber shears another.
19. One blind man leads another into the ditch.
20. One candle for St. Michael, and another for his devil.
Proverbs about Other
Quotes related to Other by Power Quotations