10 French Proverbs about PaysAll French Proverbs | Proverbs about Pays
1. He needs say nothing about the score who pays nothing.
2. He pays dear for honey who licks it off thorns.
3. He pays for the glasses who breaks them.
4. He who pays is fairly entitled to speak his mind.
5. He who pays the piper calls the tune.
6. He who pays well is well served.
7. Who answers for another pays.
8. Who pays soon borrows when he will.
9. You pays your money and you takes your choice.
10. He who eats the king's cow lean, pays for it fat.
Proverbs about Pays
Quotes related to Pays by Power Quotations