14 French Proverbs about PlaceAll French Proverbs | Proverbs about Place
1. A favour ill placed is great waste.
2. A landmark is very well placed between the fields of two brothers.
3. Get out of that place and let me take it.
4. He who quits his place loses it.
5. One always knocks oneself in the sore place.
6. One cannot be in two places at once.
7. One day is as good as two for him who does everything in its place.
8. There is no place like home.
9. To leave a place is to die a little.
10. Words are the leaves of the tree of language, of which, if some fall away, a new succession takes their place.
11. Lightning never strikes the same place twice.
12. None are more haughty than a common place person raised to power.
13. You always knock yourself on the tenderest places.
14. One day is as good as two for the person who does everything in its place.
Proverbs about Place
Quotes related to Place by Power Quotations