12 French Proverbs about PleasureAll French Proverbs | Proverbs about Pleasure
1. Eat bread at pleasure, drink wine by measure.
2. Every one takes his pleasure where he finds it.
3. For one pleasure a thousand pains.
4. From short pleasure long repentance.
5. He that would go to sea for pleasure would go to hell for a pastime.
6. In hawks, hounds, arms, and love, for one pleasure a thousand pains.
7. Possession is the grave of pleasure.
8. The pleasure of love lasts but a moment, The pain of love lasts a lifetime.
9. Eat with pleasure; drink with measure.
10. It is a double pleasure to deceive the deceiver.
11. People will ignore their misfortunes and their interests when they are in competition with their pleasures.
12. There are two great pleasures in gambling: that of winning and that of losing.
Proverbs about Pleasure
Quotes related to Pleasure by Power Quotations